The following is a guide for what to pack for your stay at Cottage by the Sea.
- Underwear x 4
- Socks x 4
- Pyjamas x 1
- Long Pants x 2
- Shorts / Skirts x 2
- T – shirts x 3 (must have sleeves – no singlet or tank tops)
- Jumpers x 3
- Closed toed shoes x 2 (no thongs or slip-ons)
- Towel x 1 (for showers)
- Hat with peak or brim x 1
- Bathers x 1
- Large garbage bag (for dirty clothes, wet towels etc.)
Other personal items
- Drink bottle
- Toiletries – soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, hairbrush etc
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope to write a letter home (only if wanted)
Do NOT send to camp
Any of these will be stored by staff until the end of the stay.
- Mobile phones
- Any money
- Music players
- ANY electronic items (such as Game Boys, iPads etc.)
- Any food as we are a nut-free camp and carefully monitor for any allergies or dietary requirements. Any food brought to camp will be thrown out.
- If your child is on prescription medication in tablet form, you must send the medication in a Webster Pack which can be obtained from your chemist.
- If your child is on any other prescription medication (such as syrup, ointment, Ventolin/Asthma puffer, spray or cream) a letter must be completed by the child’s Doctor providing endorsement/authorization for Cottage staff to give your child their medication. The Doctor must note the condition, dosage and times the child requires this. The letter must be displayed on the Doctor’s own letterhead, with the Doctor’s stamp and signature.
- If the medication is over-the-counter, all that is required is a hand-written note from the parent/guardian with the dosage details and giving Cottage staff authorisation to administer this medication.
This a Webster Pack – all prescription tablets must be in one of these and you must show this to your school/agency the week before your camp.
This is not a Webster Pack – if you bring tablets in one of these you will NOT be able to come to camp.